Saturday, May 5, 2012

The End Of Another Week!


This week has gone by startlingly fast.  I have had such a great week, however. 

I am very happy that I was able to finish my de-cluttering and re-organizing projects by month’s end.  I was able to wrap it all up on Monday.  I even managed to take the aluminum in to the recyclers and drop off another load of donations at the thrift store. 

It is amazing how nice it is to know that every room is clean and everything has a place.  My mother walked in my house and immediately said it felt so much larger inside.  I know I feel like I can breathe better, literally and figuratively.  I annihilated a lot of dust bunnies! 

Now all I have to do is maintain it and not let it get to the state it was in.  I’ll be much more selective in the future about what I allow into my home, that’s for sure. 

On top of job searching every day I have also –

·         fixed some amazing meals
·         washed a lot of dishes
·         done laundry
·         vacuumed every day (cat’s are shedding)
·         went grocery shopping
·         paid all of this month’s bills
·         spent some quality time with my parents
·         went on a school field trip with my oldest
·         worked out in the yard between rainstorms
·         picked up tomato, bell pepper and marigold plants at the store for our garden
·         listed some items to sell on Etsy
·         made ice cream with my girls
·         played UNO and watched movies with my girls (last night) 

I also started gathering and organizing the items together that I will be allowing back into my camp trailer.  I don’t want to over pack it with a lot of useless junk and clutter either. 

Next week, weather permitting I am hoping to get our garden in and the watering system set up.  I also plan to finish my project to re-outfit the camp trailer. 

I also plan to keep counting my many, many blessings along the way.  J 

I hope you have all enjoyed a great week as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...