Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lots Of Little Projects

For me nothing feels better than a really productive day.  So a day spent doing a lot of little projects and ticking away at my “To Do” list is always a great day in my book. 

First on the list was to get busy and bake some bread.  We were completely out.  I also needed to bake dinner rolls for the Teacher Appreciation Luncheon at my children’s school today.


While the bread machine did its thing I got my latest batch of home brew bottled.  Then I made another.  With summer fast approaching and an increase in company lately I want to make sure I have plenty on hand.  Right Dad?


I made a double batch of granola while waiting for the bread to rise.  I won’t say who, but somebody is getting one of these jars for Mother’s Day. 

In between waiting for bread to rise and granola to bake I got all my regular chores done including the laundry.  Then I left to meet a friend for lunch.


A fat juicy hamburger.  Delicious, if not so diet friendly.   Not to mention excellent company. 

Next it was off to the bank, the store to pick up the last item I need to complete my Mother’s Day gift and a hose for the yard.  I can’t talk about the gift because my mother reads my blog. 

While waiting to pick up the girls at school I cleaned out my purse and wallet.  We headed home and I planted these onion bulbs.  Apparently if you plant the ends of your scallions in a little pot of soil they’ll grow back.  Worth a try.


Kind of funky day of odds and ends projects but fun and fulfilling.  Now let’s see if I can get some real work done today.  J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...