Thursday, May 31, 2012

Monthly Meal Planner - June


I posted our monthly meal plan on the side of our refrigerator giving our family a glimpse into their culinary future.  I thought I would go ahead and share it with you as a source of inspiration, if nothing else.  I enjoy checking out other’s meal plans to give me ideas too. 

I may not get everything made depending on how the leftovers work out.  Here is a list of what we will be enjoying next month: 

·         Pepperoni Pizza
·         Soup, Salad & Bread
·         Pot Roast
·         Shredded Beef Tacos
·         Chicken Fried Rice & Egg Rolls
·         Sausage Quiche
·         Reuben Sandwiches
·         Pasta Bolognese
·         Soup, Salad & Bread - again
·         Chili Stuffed Baked Potatoes
·         Chicken Quesadillas
·         Fish Fillets & Rice Pilaf
·         Lasagna & Garlic Bread
·         Beef & Bean Burritos
·         BBQ Hotdogs
·         Grilled Tuna Sandwiches
·         Creamy Chicken & Rice
·         Patty Melts & Tater Tots
·         Beef Noodle Soup & Salad
·         Chile Rellanos
·         Pesto Pizza
·         Spanish Rice Casserole

 I’ll be posting some of the recipes later on.  It all sounds pretty good to me.  What are you having this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...